Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Obama showing his NWO cards early....

Is the NWO prepping for a new yet old mission. Take from us to stir turmoil in the middle east? - Anonymous


I won't pretend that I know all of what is going on in the meetings they have with the BileDaPurge group this traitor Obama and his puppet Hillary Smitten. But I will tell you this, in a time where we are in debt past calculations, and have upped our military budget 9% in one year while in wars not meant to be fought, we are buying billions in military weapons for Egypt.

To me this makes sense, as theIlluminati have a lot of roots if not all in ancient Egyptian mythology, right down to the famous Eye of Rah, and the printing of it above a pyramid on our own currency. Fitting our hard earned and stolen dollars be decorated with agendas 99.9% of people miss. I have a good link from a fellow truth-expose Libertarian I will share with you and let us not forget who promised us less military involvement, and more "talks". 

More on the Illuminati Super Scam Halftime show tomorrow as I have lots of compelling evidence showing their fingerprints all over it.....

Feb 6th, 2013 04:36



I don't know about you, but I believe we have more pressing issues at home. It must have cost tax payers millions only to have 34 minutes of minimal power at a Super Bowl ran by your TSA Mr. PressIdidnt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment